How to reach Campus Sint-Niklaas?
By public transport
The train station of Sint-Niklaas is a ten minute walk or five minute bike ride from the campus.
By bus you can choose between three stops:
- Hospitaalstraat (in front of the door)
- AZ Maria Middelares bus stop (43 m from the campus)
- Park stop (through the park to the campus)
On foot or by bike
On foot from the station
- Walk down the esplanade to the shopping street (Stationstraat). Take this street till the end.
- You will now reach the market square (Grote Markt). Cross the street and follow the Grote Markt on your left. You will pass the Tourist Office.
- Just past the café de Cipierskelder, turn left onto Sint-Nikolaasplein.
- Walk straight ahead, via Walburgstraat you come to Hospitaalstraat.
- Our campus is on your right, just after the AZ Nikolaas hospital.
Sint-Niklaas Campus is easily accessible by bike, whether you're coming from home or parking your bike at the station.
From the direction of Ghent or Antwerp
Follow E17 and take the exit Sint-Niklaas centrum. Drive straight on, direction Sint-Niklaas centrum, go under the tunnel and turn right at the next traffic lights (Moerlandstraat). At the end of the street you will see our campus on your left.
From the direction of Brussels
Follow the N16 Breendonk-Temse-Sint-Niklaas. In Sint-Niklaas keep following the same road, direction Sint-Niklaas centrum. Drive under the tunnel and turn right at the next traffic lights (Moerlandstraat). At the end of the street you will see our campus on the left.
Visitors with an appointment can park in front of the building after making a reservation. Students and trainees cansee where there are parking facilities in the vicinity via the parking plan. You can also pay to park in the underground car park of AZ Nikolaas.