Sports offerings Brussels, Dilbeek, Schaerbeek
Read more about campus Brussels' specific sports offerings here.
If you would like to play table tennis during your lunch break or any free time, you can always do so in the courtyard garden next to room 1119.
Table tennis pallets and balls can be borrowed completely free of charge at Stuvo. You only have to show your student card.
Table tennis pallets and balls are free of charge.
Do you like to swim laps? Do you like to keep up your fitness level? Come on STUVO to get your swim ticket(s) for only €2 instead of €4.20 and go to the VUB pool in Ixelles.
The bike is ideal to move as freely as a bird through the capital, at your own rhythm you can explore all the attractions and gems of Brussels, hidden or not. Escape from the historic city center and enjoy the green space along the way! Plan your bike tour with fellow students (max 4 people) or individual bike tours.
Students should follow the following procedure for a 20% discount:
1. Install the app "Playtomic" from the app store.
2. Create account.
3. Find and access the club "Royer Indoor Padel", press the heart to like. Allow communication by the club !! --> Required to add you.
4. Send an email requesting student discount Odisee and a copy of front + back student card.
5. From then on can book through Playtomic at a discount.
Sports in Brussels at the FCC
The sports service of the Flemish Community Commission has an incredibly large selection of sports clubs in the Brussels Capital Region. The full offer can be found on the website Sport in Brussels.
STUVO, in collaboration with the FCC sports service, worked out an offer of several Brussels sports clubs accessible to students.
Aren't all Brussels sports clubs accessible to students?
They are, but we selected sports clubs that are accessible to Dutch-speaking and international students, have a limited entry threshold or attendance rate and have an easy entry throughout the academic year.
Overview of FCC sports clubs for students
- Bad-ton schaarbeek (Badminton)
- Ban Sen JUKU vzw (Aikido)
- Brussels Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy BBJJA
- BBRFC Celtic (Rugby Brussels)
- Brussels Athletics Association (Athletics)
- Friskis & Svettis Brussels asbl (fitness & group fitness)
- Kuregehm Boxing academy (Boxing)
- Les gazelles de Bruxelles (athletics)
- Shin Gi Tai Kempo Jettte (Kempo)
- TC Wijmenier (Tennis)
- Terpsichore Etterbeek RUB Dance Club (Dance)
- Run for Fun (Running Training)
An overview gives you more detailed information of our selected sports clubs. Thanks to the FCC sports service!