Empowering education in a European context
Odisee Exchange programmes
At Odisee, students and staff can participate in several exchange programmes. The most popular of these programmes are the Erasmus+ programme and the exchange programmes based on European as well as global bilateral agreements. Odisee participates in the new EU programme for Education, Training and Sports: Erasmus+ (2014-2020).
Your study plan
Your study plan should be based on this current course catalogue, bearing in mind that changes may occur. Odisee uses the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) shared by all universities in the European Union. One academic year provides you with a total of 60 ECTS credits.
This international module aims to create an European learning community of teachers with a focus on
- intercultural communication
- the power of diversity
- creativity as an added language in the classroom
- powerful teaching methods in an European context.
24 or 30 European Credits
This course is open to all teacher training students from pre-school, primary and secondary teacher training. Students should have completed the first half of their studies.
- Lectures, workshops, self-study, group work and practice.
- The 30 European Credits course includes 6 European Credits for teaching practice.