How do you get to Campus Brussels?
By public transport
Campus Brussels is located in very centre of Brussels and is easily accessible by public transport. You can find your exact travel route on the websites of SNCB, De Lijn and STIB.
Metro lines 1 and 5 both stop at the 'Centraal Station/Gare Centrale' stop. From there, follow Keizerinnenlaan and take the fourth street on the left. This is Stormstraat, the location of the Hermes, T'Serclaes and Erasmus buildings of the Brussels Campus.
On foot or by bike
The campus is within walking distance of Brussels-Central station and can be reached from there in less than ten minutes. Just in front of the T'Serclaes building (Warmoesberg) is a Villo! station. There is also a bicycle park in the T'Serclaes building and in the Hermes building.
- Coming from the secondary ring road around Brussels level with Wetstraat, follow direction for 'Centrum'.
- At the next traffic lights (on your left is Warande Park), go straight ahead.
- After the second traffic lights, turn right and go 90° around the Saint-Goodele Cathedral.
- Take the first street on your left.
- At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead. Now you are in Stormstraat! The Hermes, T'Serclaes and Erasmus buildings of the Brussels Campus are located at the crossroads of Stormstraat and Warmoesberg.
- You can park your bike in the bike park at T'Serclaes on -2.
- You can park your car in the public car parks in the vicinity.
- Please remember that the traffice rules in the city centre have changed.