How to reach Campus Brussels-Terranova?
The Brussels-North and Brussels-Central stations are within walking distance of the campus.
Coming from Brussels North station
- Walk to Rogier and cross the secondary ring.
- Turn into Nieuwstraat (the shopping street) going towards the centre.
- Take the first street to the left. You will now see Campus Brussels-Terranova right in front of you.
Coming from Brussels-Central station
- Leaving the main hall, follow Keizerinnenlaan to the right.
- Take the fourth street on your left, this is Stormstraat. You will see the cathedral on your right.
- Continue along this street, you will pass other campuses. The name changes to Wolvengracht.
- Take the first street on your right and continue across Martelarenplein.
- Keep following Dambordstraat straight ahead. At the end you will see Campus Brussels-Terranova on your right.
By tram, metro, bus and bike
The closest tram and metro stop is Rogier. Trams 3, 4, 25, 31, 32 and 33 stop at Rogier. It is only a 5-minute walk to Campus Brussels-Terranova.
Rogier is also the closest bus stop. Buses 61 and 66 stop at Rogier. It's only a 5-minute walk to Campus Brussels-Terranova.
You can follow the same route to the campus from either stop:
- Walk down Nieuwstraat (the shopping street) heading towards the centre.
- Turn left at the first street. You will now see Campus Brussels-Terranova right in front of you.
- Coming from the secondary ring road around Brussels level with Wetstraat, follow the direction for 'Centrum'.
- At the next traffic lights (on your left is Warande Park), go straight ahead.
- After the second traffic lights, turn right and go 90° around Sint-Goedele Cathedral.
- Take the first street on your left.
- At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead. Now you are in Stormstraat! The Hermes, T'Serclaes and Erasmus buildings of the Brussels Campus are located at the crossroads of Stormstraat and Warmoesberg.
If you come by car, it is best to park in the public car parks in the vicinity of the campus.