Student Representative

As a student representative, you are entitled to be absent from the teaching activity or from an exam if, in that capacity, you are expected to attend the meeting of a participation body.


Right to lawful absence

In order to be legally absent for an teaching activity or an exam, you need to

  • at the start of the academic year, inform the staff member of the Student Facilities Service (STUVO+) that you are a member of one or more participation bodies. He will then inform the department of the field of study;
  • before the teaching activity, inform the lecturer and, before the start of the exam period, contact the Ombuds Service to reschedule the exams.