If during an online exam you experience a technical problem with your laptop, internet connection and/or used technology, you are REQUIRED to contact the ICT servicedesk.
- For urgent problems/support during online exams OFF-CAMPUS please ALWAYS call 0800/20.017 (+329 331 65 10 from abroad)
TIP: make a note of this phone number and the URL of the status page, so that you always have them quickly to hand.
- Other arrangements apply to the test examination, as indicated in the test exam itself.
- If the helpline cannot be reached in case of a technical problem, please inform your teacher immediately.
- For non-urgent problems it is best to create a ticket via servicedesk.odisee.be, ticket type"online les of examen, ondersteuning gevraagd" (online lesson or exam, support requested).
1. Technical questions or issues
What is the best way to be technically prepared for a remote exam?