Below you will find frequently asked questions for the online exams.
Tip: various screencasts are shown in the answers to questions. If you want to quickly go through all those screencasts after reading the explanation, you can do so via this playlist.
If you have a technical problem during an online exam, please check the status page first, where all known technical problems (and possible workarounds) are listed.
If during an online exam you experience a technical problem with your laptop, internet connection and/or used technology, you are REQUIRED to contact the ICT servicedesk.
If circumstances prevent you from starting your test until after the start of the exam, always contact your teacher.
- For urgent problems/support during online exams OFF-CAMPUS please ALWAYS call 0800/20.017 (+329 331 65 10 from abroad)
TIP: make a note of this phone number and the URL of the status page, so that you always have them quickly to hand.
- Other arrangements apply to the test examination, as indicated in the test exam itself.
- If the helpline cannot be reached in case of a technical problem, please inform your teacher immediately.
- For non-urgent problems it is best to create a ticket via servicedesk.odisee.be, ticket type"online les of examen, ondersteuning gevraagd" (online lesson or exam, support requested).
1. Technical questions or issues
What is the best way to be technically prepared for a remote exam?
How can I best be technically prepared for an online exam?
Can I borrow a laptop to make one or more exams?
Can I use Odisee software on my own device?
Can I do the online exam ON CAMPUS as well?
2. Written online exams
How does an exam in xToledo work?
How can I contact the lecturer during the exam for substantial questions?
Is there an app I can use to upload one or more pictures as PDF to xToledo?
Can teachers use correction for guessing in xToledo?
Can teachers use time limits in xToledo?
What is the difference between a test and an assignment in xToledo?
What screens and dialogscan I encounter in xToledo?
3. Written online exams with Proctorio
What's needed for an online xToledo exam with Proctorio?
How to remove and reinstall the Proctorio Chrome extension?
What is the workflow of an online exam with Proctorio?
What can and can't I do during an online exam with Proctorio?
I am experiencing a problem with an online exam with Proctorio. What can I do to resolve this myself?
What should I do if I'm unable to solve a problem wit an online exam with Proctorio?
What about my privacy during and after the exam with Proctorio?
Which procedure do I follow when I have to send write answers on paper?
How do I check in advance that Proctorio is working without problems?