Study Material @ Odisee
As a student, you will make use of a wide range of study materials during your studies.
Below you will find information on:
- the study material you can expect
- how to purchase or consult it
- what you can do in case of problems
What study material can you expect?
What can you expect when?
- Only early September will you be able to purchase the textbooks for your courses from Standard Bookstore via the Odisee Standard Student Shop
- Mid-September you will begin to put together your Individual Study Program (ISP) . You will find that in Toledo, as a result of your ISP, you will begin to see your Toledo-courses. You will be automatically enrolled in these Toledo-courses. Your teachers decide when they make these courses available.
- Also half September you will then see your list of OPO/OLAs appear in the tool "My Study Materials" on the student platform. Again, this is based on your ISP. It is in this application that you will get the list of required textbooks, e-publications (self-written course texts by teachers), e-courses (online courses) and software (Bring-your-own-device) for each course unit.
- You can expect that - at least one week before the start of your classes - to be able to download the course texts as pdf-files using the tool "My Study Materials". In the same tool, or by using the eBooks-apps, you will be able to consult the online e-books.
What if things go wrong?
Sometimes things go wrong, then an ordered textbook is not delivered, you can't log into "My Study Materials," an e-book won't open, or you can't install software.